Greetings… my Corten Cronies!
Can you believe it?
My new book;
“Introduction to Container Homes and Buildings”
…is selling like wildfire! The book is moving from “Bahrain to Bakersfield!” So far we’ve sent copies to every continent (except Antarctica) and enough countries to make me feel proud, proud, proud! 🙂
We’re talking America, Canada, Mexico, Chile, Venezuela, Brazil, Costa Rica, the Bahamas, England, France, Germany, Russia, Hong Kong, New Zealand (Did you know that if you die and go to heaven, you might end up in New Zealand fishing for trout!), Morocco (I love Tangier!), Israel, South Africa, Australia, The US Virgin Islands, Tortola, the Philippines and then some… 🙂
(In fact, I need to buy a bigger baseball cap, because my head is swelling from all the praise!)
And, my wife won’t stop rolling her eyes… Oy. 😉
You guys and gals are terrific!
I really had no idea that so many people would buy my book!
After all, most of them have read my blog! 😉
Here are some early quotes from buyers, about the book;
- Jeanne from Punta Gorda, FL says; “I love your book. I can’t wait to have the opportunity to build my own “escape”.”
- Aaron T. from Atlanta, GA says; “I’ve just ordered your book and was totally gripped from cover to cover! What a great intro to a topic I’ve been interested in for as long as I can remember. I managed to finish reading the entire thing in an afternoon.”
- JJ from Sacramento, CA says; “I would love to build one of these dwellings for myself and have been very intrigued with the container models over “bricks & sticks” types of tiny houses. Am so glad you are doing this and hope to see these models catch on in the US. The possibilities are endless!”
- John U. from Quaker Hill, CT says; “Thanks Al. It’s a good read. It gives me hope.”
- Craig M. from Florence, Ontario, CA says; “Quite an impressive book.”
I wanted to insure that it wasn’t just the tradesmen who bought this book!
Note: To keep the cost as low as possible (instead of going the expensive “printed publication” route – which would have DOUBLED the price of the book), we’ve released it as a “Digital Book”, in PDF format. That means that you can download it and then read it in all it’s glory, on your computer or Kindle!
While we’ve sent it to quite a few building professionals and organizations, at only $10.95, my new book is really aimed at FAMILIES! My book is affordable, informative, and stuffed full of facts about ISBUs and their conversion to affordable, sustainable housing that you can build with your own two hands! There’s even some stuff in there that the guys building these homes don’t want you to know!
From cabins and “Tiny Houses” built using single 20′ High Cubes to mega-builds using multiple 48′ boxes, we’ll talk about it all!
If you haven’t already, I urge you to get your copy now, by clicking on that little book icon (The one up there at the TOP of the page with the “BUY MY NEW BOOK” banner on top of it!) on the top right side of your screen. That book icon will take you straight to our distributor… and my book!!
Know also that E-Junkie and Paypal are the most secure ways to buy across the Internet, let me assure you. We don’t see any of your financial information. We just see your desire to increase your knowledge about these wonderful boxes!
And, please know that we work hard to insure that you get your copy within an hour of notification that you’ve placed your order!
They’re going fast, fast, fast!
What are you waiting for? Your own affordable, sustainable, energy efficient, weather resistant, Corten Steel home is within your reach! All you have to do is GRAB IT!
BUY MY BOOK! 🙂
You’ll be glad that you did!